Twisted Minds Index du Forum Twisted Minds
Forum de la Guilde Twisted Minds sur World of Warcraft Hyjal-EU Alliance

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Maplestory M Reboot Suggestions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twisted Minds Index du Forum -> Public -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cszcy

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 03:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Maplestory M Reboot Suggestions Répondre en citant

Because it seems you're new to the sport, I will explain that the coins I'm talking about are not Maplestory M Mesos in case you didn't understand. The Anniversary coins are made through mostly events by now or leaves but leaves have stopped dropping from monsters so the only way would be to purchase them and they cost roughly 15k approximately per foliage and you need 100 of them for 1 coin, that is more than you can probably afford right now.)

I couldn't be sure what you did there to find both at 5 but unless you also accidentally put 1 point in DEX, then I'm afraid you did mess up. Next timeyou can click the green Auto Assign button and it'll automatically put all of your points in INT.I think you may be looking at an old manual as matters have changed so that people seeking to become magicians now become one at par 10 like the rest of the tasks and Max MP Increase and MP Retrieval are no longer maplestory2 abilities. I suggest looking for an earlier manual possibly around year 2014+.

I suggest restarting your character. Level 10 isn't really too tough to achieve but if you do not wish to do so, then you may have to wait until another chance Nexon gives out AP remainder scrolls pops up. I understand the pains of making a mistake on your very first character so if you need additional help, please state so.

They are a slow and huge course but have a lengthy range. They likewise have high cooldowns, but many of these abilities are extremely powerful and invisibly lower your opponents fast. These kids are tough, in because you need to understand the way you can properly cycle your harm, by understanding whenever your abilities are up, and when you use specific abilities, and just how you will need to use certain skills. These types are fairly difficult to play against supervisors, cuz once the bosses aren't staying in the same position, More About Maplestory Mesos will acquire challenging your harm in. Furthermore, they lack a few freedom. This is precisely why I don't recommend these kinds.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 03:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twisted Minds Index du Forum -> Public -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates