Twisted Minds Index du Forum Twisted Minds
Forum de la Guilde Twisted Minds sur World of Warcraft Hyjal-EU Alliance

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Returning Maplestory M player following a long hiatus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twisted Minds Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cszcy

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Sep - 03:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Returning Maplestory M player following a long hiatus Répondre en citant

There are many people saying this Maplestory M Mesos damage system and this unlimit power from funding create unbalance and it is unfair. I state unbalance here however it isn't totally correct. It seems more like game broken mainly because of this potential system which can give you so much power once hitting cap harm, certain classes are the best at cap amount. Even if it's just a tiny minority and they post their own videos of boss soloing, it attracts jelly to a people, particularly those that are too hooked on damage. So much that a vast majority of players, I mostly speak about typical funded players or above, completely overlook the RPG part of the game.

These facts induce people to believe the game is pay2win without realizing they could party with different players. But We have to agree it takes a minimum damage, which is fine due to achievments you have done up to now. But perhaps the minimal damage requiered is too high so merely financed can meet requierment however there was a really small minority that they finally solo.

Or if minimal damage is fine but the timer should too large, it makes supervisors too simple to solo at certain points. And don't forget after years of existence of MapleStory, it is way too simple to gain damage with all these features that's cool. However there are a few stuffs that don't help either and is an issue for FM economy as instance, in my opinion. The fact it is instance fall. This instanced drop system pratically kills Free Market economy, because in my opinion end-game boss equipment prices shouldn't be this cheap particularly weapons.

Some folks are able to say courses are unbalanced because of rapid hitter classes and we could take Dojo as example. I think Dojo is your best example I can use here. You may see it's unfair ? Why most courses can not hit"about" same damage for a cappion fast hitter exactly the same funds? I can easily blame this current cap harm system.

Speaking about small minority of cappion  players (on end game boss), most of these players really break ToS to get there and to get some of them they've cap harm on more than 1 character! Too addicted to damage right.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Sep - 03:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Twisted Minds Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates